Turn off Tripwire End Alarm

parallon

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone know how to turn off the Tripwire End Alarm? I get two email notifications now, one with the picture attached (Tripwire Alarm Input), and now the Tripwire End Alarm (no attachment)?

1710251725314.png

Thanks,

Mike

parallon

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Funny, I never had it until I upgraded from the old firmware version (old UI)... :)

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Why we say don't upgrade LOL. It always adds something we don't want lol.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
No way to turn them off other than turning off email that I know of. Two each event

One way to get around it is to setup a rule on your email to eliminate one to trash automagically. I'm not smart enough to know exactly how to do that, perhaps on the word "Clear" in the title of the email...

parallon

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yeah I read about email filtering. The reason I did the upgrade was to get the bridge mode as I am using a POE switch to power the cameras, and have a single cable going to one of the ports on my NVR. Now I have a random camera that drops in and ont consistently. Time to troubleshoot that one now. ;)

Mike

looktall

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm not smart enough to know exactly how to do that, perhaps on the word "Clear" in the title of the email...
It's gonna depend on the email that arrives, but mine has this in the body of the email which would make it easy to rule into non existence.
"Alarm Event: Intrusion end"

parallon

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ha ha, I just went in to create the filter to delete it, and I noticed that there was a filter already there for Tripwire Clear. Looks like that is why I didn't get these emails before, and now Dahua changed the emails sent from Tripwire Clear to Tripwire End, and that is why the emails were slipping through... lol

Thank you all for your help. I guess I should have tried creating a filter earlier, and I would have seen the issue sooner... lol

Mike