The official "WTF" thread

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So the wife, who worked/retired in the Airline Industry, just told me after showing her the Loan story that they encountered people buying seats to bring their deceased on the airplane since it is cheaper than having transported the deceased the legal way.

This is just wild to think we have all these crazy people among us...
When I lived in CA being able to drive in the bus/carpool (HOV) lane was so great during rush hour commutes that the CHP were having to pull over and ticket people for driving with mannequins sitting in the car seat next to the driver. :lmao:

EDIT: Now a few minutes later that I think about it, I seem to recall a funeral director was pulled over for having a genuine "client" sitting in the seat next to him. I'll see if I can find that story.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
When I lived in CA being able to drive in the bus/carpool (HOV) lane was so great during rush hour commutes that the CHP were having to pull over and ticket people for driving with mannequins sitting in the car seat next to the driver. :lmao:

EDIT: Now a few minutes later that I think about it, I seem to recall a funeral director was pulled over for having a genuine "client" sitting in the seat next to him. I'll see if I can find that story.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Along the lines of the above mower array, jump to 4:30 in the below YT video and see what a good job this mower array does on a problem area....a steep bank. Ingenious, IMO!

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score