Swann ADS-466CAM

codetrap

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, brand new to this forum. I've done some searching, but no hits so far. I've gotten my ADS-466 added to BI no problem, but I can't see to figure out which profile to use for the PZT controls that will allow me to schedule the NV. Any advice on it? I believe it's just a rebranded Hikvision. The manufacturer is Ambarella, and the current firmware version is 2.1.8.

I'm open to the idea of "upgrading" to a true Hikvision firmware provided I can get the full functionality enabled on the camera like the ability to have local storage on the microSD cards and any other features.

Would love some advice on this.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, brand new to this forum. I've done some searching, but no hits so far. I've gotten my ADS-466 added to BI no problem, but I can't see to figure out which profile to use for the PZT controls that will allow me to schedule the NV. Any advice on it? I believe it's just a rebranded Hikvision. The manufacturer is Ambarella, and the current firmware version is 2.1.8.

I'm open to the idea of "upgrading" to a true Hikvision firmware provided I can get the full functionality enabled on the camera like the ability to have local storage on the microSD cards and any other features.

Would love some advice on this.
Welcome to the forum..you will not be able to install hikvision firmware on that camera. Are you saying that you cant get BI to trigger day/night mode?

codetrap

n3wb
Reaction score
Fenderman, that's exactly correct. I'd like to set up a schedule for day/night mode but BI isn't triggering it at all.