Suddenly high CPU-load (configs and screenshots inside)

Joshude

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Is there a difference between a camera disabled and deleted? Maybe the disabled cameras are doing something in the background?
Is there an easy way to get a snapshot of the main cameras at noon in a seperate folder? Thats the only reason i'm running the copies at the moment, because i found no other way.

@SouthernYankee I can't reboot the PC unfortunatly. It requires a POST-Enter-Keypress because of an fan-error-message.
UI3 is closed when not in used, phones are only connected a few times a day to check the cameras.

@ljw2k I was SO SURE that the PowerPlan was set to HighPower the whole time because i KNOW that i did that after installing and configuring BI and someone mentioned it before.
Now with only the 4 Cameras and Version downgrade to 5.4.9.18 it runs with 10-20%. Way better (The PowerPlan did the huge drop, not the downgrade). PP was set to balanced before.

I feel kinda stupid. I'll try to add the copies (if theres no other way) and upgrade to the latest version. Maybe it really was that PowerPlan-Issue

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
As in life, it is with software... you lead you bleed.

With BI I try to stick with the last stable version. Unless I have time to play around, but then I expect problems.

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
Is there a difference between a camera disabled and deleted? Maybe the disabled cameras are doing something in the background?
Is there an easy way to get a snapshot of the main cameras at noon in a seperate folder? Thats the only reason i'm running the copies at the moment, because i found no other way.

@SouthernYankee I can't reboot the PC unfortunatly. It requires a POST-Enter-Keypress because of an fan-error-message.
UI3 is closed when not in used, phones are only connected a few times a day to check the cameras.

@ljw2k I was SO SURE that the PowerPlan was set to HighPower the whole time because i KNOW that i did that after installing and configuring BI and someone mentioned it before.
Now with only the 4 Cameras and Version downgrade to 5.4.9.18 it runs with 10-20%. Way better (The PowerPlan did the huge drop, not the downgrade). PP was set to balanced before.

I feel kinda stupid. I'll try to add the copies (if theres no other way) and upgrade to the latest version. Maybe it really was that PowerPlan-Issue
Glad to hear it sorted your problem.