SMS alert message

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
I can't remember if I asked this already but does anyone know where to edit this memos on the sms alerts

Attachments

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The detected by DeepStack is I believe backed into BI. Not sure if we can eliminate that portion?

I have been meaning to try this but haven't got around to it yet LOL is does it disappear if you remove the Burn in option? I would assume you simply get the alert image without the rectangle, but the %text would still be there.

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
The detected by DeepStack is I believe backed into BI. Not sure if we can eliminate that portion?

I have been meaning to try this but haven't got around to it yet LOL is does it disappear if you remove the Burn in option? I would assume you simply get the alert image without the rectangle, but the %text would still be there.
I like the object and % just wanted to eliminate the deepstack part. No big deal

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
Instead of leaving it blank, use &MEMO in the text field and you'll get the object and % without "detected by deepstack" part. Just tried it and it worked.
Thanks, guess my lazy ass should have tried that already

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
LOL - DeepStack is new and I think we would all agree to let Ken keep adding functionality to the program and let the help file catch up, so a forum like this is great for all of us to share our experiences and what works and doesn't!

kc8tmv

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Love to have a macro option of just the "WINNING" object type (Max percentage). Don't care what model it came from, don't care about the percentage (already told it my thresholds) I just want to see "person", "People", "Dog", "Tank" (you never know!).
I am a data guy, the more data granularity and as much of it as you can give me I want., Ken is doing a great job of that! ... BUT... I need to be able to see at just that one level as well.

aesterling

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@kc8tmv I totally agree, we even talked about it here. :) If you haven't already, email BI support and request it. I've requested it a few times and this was the response:

It seems with some simple PERL or other script code we can easily parse the Deepstack response into an array split by comma, then : (or () etc).

So I just don't see it as super pressing, but it's on my very-extended to-do list.

- Ken
But like always, if more users request it he might prioritize it.

kc8tmv

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@kc8tmv I totally agree, we even talked about it here. :) If you haven't already, email BI support and request it. I've requested it a few times and this was the response:

But like always, if more users request it he might prioritize it.
I have done that, at least you got a response. I have never had a response.
I am using node-red and passing it the fULL &JSON and I as m sure someone that knows JavaScript a LOT better and than I can do what I am looking for.

If will post to a node-red forum and see if I can come up with someone sympathetic to my “want”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk