Smoking Weed In The Street

Reaction score
IMHO a lot of these aches and pains are part of the aging process, and I am aging. Hahahaha
Damn straight it is! I live on 800 motrin and my kidneys hate me!

As for 'mind altering' drugs, I TRULY could careless what two adults do. The problem is it ALWAYS affect children in some manner. Always. So if two grown ups want to smoke, shoot, snort shit until their brains melt or their hearts explode, good for ya. IDC. BUT don't go whining for 'free medical care' when you are about to become worm dirt! AND KEEP IT AWAY FROM THE KIDS, there is NO EXCUSE for children to witness! IMO

Last edited:
Reaction score
Some states allow smoking pot in public places. To be honest, it doesn't bother me. Moreover, I rented a room from a man who seemed to smoke weed 24 hours a day. I'll be honest, I smoke marijuana sometimes, too. I don't see anything wrong with it, as long as you can stop in time and don't abuse it. I used to take CBD after a complicated surgery as a painkiller. It was the only drug that saved me at that moment. I got it from one of the Toronto Dispensary near me. It is very important to be able to stop in time and control your actions.

Last edited:

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
I really should be completely on board with legalizing it, but I just can't stand the smell. I really associate it with low class trash

Reaction score
I really should be completely on board with legalizing it, but I just can't stand the smell. I really associate it with low class trash
Flashback....
When I lived in California, I rode a BMW motorcycle commuting 40+ miles one way. About once a week, at 70 miles per hour in packed traffic, the unmistakable smell of pot would waft its way through my helmet. I would quickly get to the other side of that 15 freeway and get about 10 cars ahead of where I was. So glad I escaped Commiefornia in 2017.

Reaction score
Smoking weed in public is illegal in many places and can result in fines or even arrest, depending on the laws in your location. In some places, smoking weed in public is considered a minor offense and may result in a fine, while in other places it is considered a more serious offense that could lead to a criminal record. Additionally, even in places where smoking weed is legal for medicinal or recreational purposes, there may be restrictions on where you can smoke it. If you choose to smoke weed, it's best to do so in a private location. I have used the best CBD oil at home, when I had depression.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What’s with the bots posting gibberish lately?
These are tests of AI BOTs. These entries are a way to train the BOTs to infiltrate social media and spread their mission. Current state of affairs is that these AI BOTs can apply for access and gain it, find and analyze a thread, and make a reply that seems to be an intelligent response to the thread.

The present situation is that while the response seems like it could be a human, it still can be seen as a BOT. So they are attempting to learn from our responses to hone their abilities to blend in. Once they master that, the next step is to steer the conversation in the direction of their mission.

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Smoking weed in public is illegal in many places and can result in fines or even arrest, depending on the laws in your location. In some places, smoking weed in public is considered a minor offense and may result in a fine, while in other places it is considered a more serious offense that could lead to a criminal record. Additionally, even in places where smoking weed is legal for medicinal or recreational purposes, there may be restrictions on where you can smoke it.
Thank yoU for your thoughtful intellligent repliy, Now Go fukc yourself

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Smoking weed in public is illegal in many places and can result in fines or even arrest, depending on the laws in your location. In some places, smoking weed in public is considered a minor offense and may result in a fine, while in other places it is considered a more serious offense that could lead to a criminal record. Additionally, even in places where smoking weed is legal for medicinal or recreational purposes, there may be restrictions on where you can smoke it.
Yada yada yada, Blah blah blah, Yada yada yada, Blah blah blah.Yada yada yada, Blah blah blah, Yada yada yada, Blah blah blah.Yada yada yada, Blah blah blah, Yada yada yada, Blah blah blah. Yada yada yada, Blah blah blah, Yada yada yada, Blah blah blah.Yada yada yada, Blah blah blah, Yada yada yada, Blah blah blah.Yada yada yada, Blah blah blah, Yada yada yada, Blah blah blah. Yada yada yada, Blah blah blah, Yada yada yada, Blah blah blah.Yada yada yada, Blah blah blah, Yada yada yada, Blah blah blah.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
Watch this: