Setting ptz presets

Rickoo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm using a Hikvision DS-2DE4A425IW-DE PTZ with Tinycam Pro. The camera model I chose in the app's camera settings is DS-2DC22021-DE3/W. This seemed to be the best choice available. Is there a better option?

Anyway, this camera allows for 7 numbered presets, but many more when choosing the "..." and then entering the preset number. I know setting presets 1 through 7 are accomplished by just holding the number down and then choosing "save the current ptz position as a preset". I also know I've managed to set presets over 7 through the app, but can't for the life of me remember how.

Anyone know how to do this?

It would be pretty cool to have a customizable on-screen GUI. I would love to be able to have zoom and manual focus on the same screen. Any chance this is an option I'm not aware of?

Thanks for the help!

Rickoo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks. Looked there and didn't see anything. The app is pretty intuitive. Is there more detailed info somewhere on how to use it?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Rickoo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Haven't looked there before, but nope. Don't see anything about the process of setting ptz presets.

Rickoo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I've been doing that. But I know there is a way to do it in the app. I've accidentally done it before, just cant recall how.

Rickoo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just figured it out. In case anyone is looking for the solution in the future:

Position the camera where you want to set the preset. Press and hold the "...", enter the present number you want, press save.