Schedule causing only two cameras to stop recording

CamCrazy

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
But how do you have HA set in BI?
Intel + VPP at the moment, I did experiment running NVDEC for a while but was getting mixed results and CPU took a hammering.

Any recommendations welcome, the GPU has not been in long so I have relatively limited testing.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
We have seen some goofy things with HA in recent updates so maybe try not running HA and see if that fixes it. With the substreams, HA isn't as critical as before

CamCrazy

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Well I tried no HA and same problem sadly, oddly enough the snapshot image in the alert list is accurate but when I go to play, the clip is just before schedule changed over to night :wtf:

CamCrazy

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Update :wow: - currently running version 5.5.2.4 and tonight the camera is still working after schedule change :D

Long may it last, totally forgot to check tonight and sure enough all was well when I did.

CamCrazy

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
No :wtf: spoke too soon, tonight the same camera went offline for recording at the schedule change, shows in the live view substream, stills viewable from events but no actual video footage on playback. How odd that it worked yesterday though after many days of failure.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ugh - I hate when we see someone have an issue that nobody else has and we can find no reason why it is happening.

I don't think you have tried uninstalling BI and redoing Windows yet and starting from scratch? Kind of a last resort thing, but you are slowing heading to that path it appears.

CamCrazy

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Ugh - I hate when we see someone have an issue that nobody else has and we can find no reason why it is happening.

I don't think you have tried uninstalling BI and redoing Windows yet and starting from scratch? Kind of a last resort thing, but you are slowing heading to that path it appears.
Driving me a bit mad at the moment, if it does turn out that a full reinstall is required then I might use the opportunity to move Blue Iris to my other computer...the one I built over a year ago for Blue Iris :wow::lmao: