Replacement dome for DS-2CD2132F-IS or similar

Eric Coll

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello all,

The dome on one of my cameras got scratched. Is it possible to buy replacement domes? This would be the polycarbonate ("glass") portion only, not the whole camera.

Any suggestions where to get a replacement would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Eric Coll

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Who would have believed there was a website called replacementdomes.com?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
:D They are not cheap though! Just a shade under a new camera from AliExpress!
Also, if the shape is not perfect the foam ring will not sit flush and the IR will reflect lick crazy.
OP have you tried re positioning the dome over so the scratch is no in front of the lens?

Eric Coll

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes, I have rotated the dome so the scratches are not right in front of the lens, thanks. Was thinking that since this is just a small piece of plastic, it might be possible to simply replace it with replacement parts from Hikvision. Apparently not...

Eric Coll

n3wb
Reaction score
So it turns out that Hikvision USA customer support will sell me a replacement dome. They wanted to know the serial number of my camera for some reason ;-) so I told them I did not have that handy and just had the camera model number.

Part number 200405060 $12 plus $18 shipping, 3% handling plus tax.

But starting to get close to half the cost of a new one on aliexpress...

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
18 dollar shipping? That's as bad as samsung.charging over 20.for a monitor stand. Makes you spoiled having amazon prime