Replacement 2332-I camera

Raikkok

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello mates

I have to replace my actual 2332-I camera Hikvision cause of a bad isolation from my part.... (next time i will learn the lesson... :sad::sad: )

The question is:

I have the Hikvision DS-1273ZJ-130 so.. the only ones i see could be replace my burn model are:

- 2CD3345-I (4 MP) (but a aliexpress vendor told me.. I need to drill in the arm bracket, because the holes done are not the same as 2332-I model)

- 2C2342WD-I (4 MP)

- 2CD2335-I (3MP) (the replacement model of 2332-I) (in this i don´t need to drill in the bracket)

So, what are your opinion?

I also see the favourite vendor, CCTV CAMERA CHINA dissapeard... so, at this moment, what are the best and trusted stores to get one new with warranty?

Thanks in advanced ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

SyconsciousAu

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
- 2CD3345-I (4 MP) (but a aliexpress vendor told me.. I need to drill in the arm bracket, because the holes done are not the same as 2332-I model)
There was a thread that covers some of your questions. Apparently thats a plastic base china only model with poor performance compared to the 2342

https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/5992-HikVision-–-Difference-Between-DS-2CD2335-I-and-DS-2CD2332-I

- 2CD2335-I (3MP) (the replacement model of 2332-I) (in this i don´t need to drill in the bracket)

So, what are your opinion?

I also see the favourite vendor, CCTV CAMERA CHINA dissapeard... so, at this moment, what are the best and trusted stores to get one new with warranty?

Thanks in advanced ;)[/QUOTE]

Raikkok

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes, i see that link.. so I think is a bad idea to get the replacement model

Also I see the CCTV CAMERA CHINA is the new "WEB CAMERA" store

well i will continue looking for an outdoor model