Removing Blue Pixels from recordings

Reaction score
How do i remove the blue pixel's from the recordings. I have done this before but seem unable to do it again. it's really annoying.

3dogpottery

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am not a Blue Iris guru, but perhaps you inadvertently selected "Highlight Motion" in the "Motion/Trigger" settings. This would cause the image to be overlaid with a representation of the motion with a blue-green overlay.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
In the motion tab select, do not highlight motion from the drop down.

Reaction score
remember that the selection is profile dependent so make sure you fix it for all active profiles.
tried this also copying to all profiles still no luck... i am not trying disabling the software motion detection not sure if i can do it on all cameras but its worth a try i guess

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
tried this also copying to all profiles still no luck... i am not trying disabling the software motion detection not sure if i can do it on all cameras but its worth a try i guess
post an image of what you are seeing.

Reaction score
ive actually done it it was to do with minimum object size... i made it larger seems to have fixed it for now we will see

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
ive actually done it it was to do with minimum object size... i made it larger seems to have fixed it for now we will see
That doesnt make sense...all that is doing is making the min detection size larger so you are not seeing the blue dots...if a larger object moves by you will see it. Post an image of your motion tab settings.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know if this is your problem or not, but a few months ago he added a feature that lets you run previously recorded clips through the motion detector and the motion highlighting will show up during playback if you have that enabled. To find the option, right click the video of a clip that is playing in Blue Iris and there is an option in the context menu.

Reaction score
I don't know if this is your problem or not, but a few months ago he added a feature that lets you run previously recorded clips through the motion detector and the motion highlighting will show up during playback if you have that enabled. To find the option, right click the video of a clip that is playing in Blue Iris and there is an option in the context menu.
That's sorted it thanks BP!!! I will adjust the sensitivity back now :D Well done!!!!