Quickly switching servers in iOs app

Tandar

n3wb
Reaction score
I've got two different servers running BI. I am constantly switching from one server to the next and it seems like there should be an easier transition. Current process is to click the off button, click yes to logout, scroll to 2nd server, and then click"connect".

A simpler approach would be to click "off" from the home screen and that would take the user to a selection screen that includes a logout of current server and buttons for any addition servers available. Selecting one of these would logout of current server and login to new server.

Is this board monitored for suggestions like this?

If implemented, I'm not quite sure what to do with all the extra time it would free up but I'm sure I'd find something!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I've got two different servers running BI. I am constantly switching from one server to the next and it seems like there should be an easier transition. Current process is to click the off button, click yes to logout, scroll to 2nd server, and then click"connect".

A simpler approach would be to click "off" from the home screen and that would take the user to a selection screen that includes a logout of current server and buttons for any addition servers available. Selecting one of these would logout of current server and login to new server.

Is this board monitored for suggestions like this?

If implemented, I'm not quite sure what to do with all the extra time it would free up but I'm sure I'd find something!
Welcome to the forum. The developer does not monitor the forum. You can email the suggestion directly to him. http://blueirissoftware.com/contact/