Quick change one camera profile only

greypoint

n3wb
Reaction score
I have 6 cameras total. I have global schedule for 4 camera and 2 are using override schedule. Is there any way to quickly change 1 or 2 camera profile out of those 2 cameras or quickly disable schedule? Those 2 cameras are for inside only. It runs on schedule which is different than 4 outside cameras because when someone arrives home,camera alert needs to be disabled. However, when someone unexpected stays home which is outside schedule, I like to know if anyway to quickly override a profile or disable schedule for 1 or 2 cameras. It used to work on early version which doesn't have a global schedule. However, I cannot seem to find an easy way to do it on new version. Real appreciate if you know the answer. I was hoping I must miss a setting somewhere can easily do it.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have 6 cameras total. I have global schedule for 4 camera and 2 are using override schedule. Is there any way to quickly change 1 or 2 camera profile out of those 2 cameras or quickly disable schedule? Those 2 cameras are for inside only. It runs on schedule which is different than 4 outside cameras because when someone arrives home,camera alert needs to be disabled. However, when someone unexpected stays home which is outside schedule, I like to know if anyway to quickly override a profile or disable schedule for 1 or 2 cameras. It used to work on early version which doesn't have a global schedule. However, I cannot seem to find an easy way to do it on new version. Real appreciate if you know the answer. I was hoping I must miss a setting somewhere can easily do it.
Welcome to the forum!
Your issue is related to the way you setup your cams..for a detailed answer tell us how the indoor schedule differs from the outdoor?
Also do you want to disable all alerts or only alerts from the indoor cams?