Questions about an upcoming project - Options needed

Lafiro

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have a project coming up which I have been tasked with, to research and hopefully bring up to fruition.

As of right now, a previous company installed around 48 Axis cameras at this location, TV's and joysticks in a control room, servers with a bunch of HDD's. Unfortunately, nothing can be watched in house as nothing is connected to view anything. Looks like the project I am hopefully going to work on will involve me needing to recreate the system to record/view the 48 Axis cameras already installed.

I am use to Synology and its Surveillance Station package. However, while they have the NAS devices which are capable of recording 48 cameras at 1080p, there seems to be no way to view the cameras on any screen(s). I need to figure out how to get cameras on large screen TV's with other screens that can be used as call up stations with joysticks for a few PTZ's.

Maybe Synology isn't the answer. But I need a system that can be viewed remotely as well - all cameras- maybe even be archived remotely as well as in house.