#ProjectFFG (Film Football Game)

Reaction score
This challenge has blossomed from a mustard seed to a mountain almost overnight. I won't bore you with the details but the original "need" for this project was to basically film the game and have each play be viewable on a tablet. We are past that now.......

The new challenge is being able to follow the action as smooth as possible.

We can currently control both cameras with this :
We have two problems with this controller so far......but one of the problems may just be configuration.
1. We obviously cant control both cameras independently at the same time
2. We cannot pan/tilt AND zoom at the same time with this controller......maybe its just a setting or something?

We definitely don't have a problem with buying another controller such as this but without the "pan/tilt AND zoom at the same time" kind of feature.....whats the point, we can just control the second camera the way we currently do. I've also thought about maybe an XBOX 360 controller but I dunno......just kinda lost on the best route to take. Anyway, any help at all would be awesome on that!!

Our two camera models are:
**Loryta SD49425XB-HNR
**Amcrest 4MP Outdoor PTZ IP4M-1053EW

***I have seen a few cameras out there that apparently auto track and follow the game, but those are somewhat out of our price range, especially since we already have these installed. Also wondering if its possible to utilize the auto tracking feature on these cameras to "help" with keeping up with the action.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.