Problems migrating licence

Reaction score
I've done this 2 or 3 times before without problems when upgrading / moving computer, but now even though BlueIris recognizes my licence, the cameras are still watermarked saying it is the demo version. What could be causing this?

1679513398932.png

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You only get so many whoopsie freebies before it locks it up thinking you are trying to run multiple licenses.

You now need to contact BI to explain the situation and have them unlock it for you.

OR you are now beyond your purchase 1 year and add-ons so you have to either renew or rollback to a version prior to when support ended - you cut off the rest of that screen - does it provide a date when support ended?

Reaction score
OR you are now beyond your purchase 1 year and add-ons so you have to either renew or rollback to a version prior to when support ended - you cut off the rest of that screen - does it provide a date when support ended?
ah, that will be it thanks ..... I normally install from my NAS but it was offline and so I just grabbed the latest download online, but yeah, it will be out of support.

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
ah, that will be it thanks ..... I normally install from my NAS but it was offline and so I just grabbed the latest download online, but yeah, it will be out of support.
If you grab the BI release version that matches when you purchased your license, you should be able to get it working. That is... if you did not trigger your license to be locked as @wittaj mentioned