Plate Recognizer and BI App

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What LPR are you using? This is impressive!
But of course he is using the one I told you to get LOL - the Z12E - actually he has a few of them.

Now get yours hung up so we can see great captures like this LOL.

Last edited:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Well not to brag LOL, but PR got this plate correct. How I have no idea. Now I have to find a painfully obvious one that it missed, because I have seen that too.

1623534796460.jpeg

Last edited:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What are you using for a database now? Just Excel?
Yeah, I pull the plates from the log file and throw them in Excel.

Plus I like redundancy, so I also have OpenALPR going and using the tool folks here created that you mention about in your LPR thread.

I like that the plates are logged in BI so whenever I have had to provide video to the police, they can see it all from the screen grabs out of BI.

I like the OpenALPR tool because I can quickly see if a plate has been back here before and have a lot more functionality with it.

bignose3

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi,
You are obviously having success with BI & Plate recogniser.
I am to some degree but cannot get it to run a script/program. (not to do with service or user etc)
It shows the number in the alert. PR shows it on the dashboard but I do not think BI is doing the right thing with it.

If I have no plates in the Recogniser AI Box, so just detecting movement, it runs the program fine.
if I put X50JPG in the box, PR & BI both show correctly detected X50JPG but the program does not run.

Juist starting out with deepstack but no easy LPR, but this seems to work, runs on detecting a e.g. person

Weird?