Panasonic I-Pro sub stream or, second stream url.

telbouy916

n3wb
Reaction score
Morning!
Seeking sub stream URL for cameras in the I-Pro WV model line. for example models WV-S2231, WV-SW458, WV-SFV48.
I've tried the following examples and many more, including modifying the codec generated URL built into Blue Iris, adding the modified URL to the sub stream dialogue box in the video settings in BI.
rtsp:/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/MediaInput/h264
rtsp:/<ip>/Src/MediaInput/h264/stream_2
rtsp:/<cam_ip>:554/mediainput/h264/stream_1
rtsp:/<cam_ip>:554/mediainput/h264/stream_2
rtsp:/<cam_ip>:554/mediainput/h264/stream_3
rtsp:/<cam_ip>:554/mediainput/h264/stream_4

Oddly enough, when one of the above URL's is added to the settings>video>configure>sub dialogue box in BI and save (OK) the settings, under the general tab the sub stream then shows stats for the sub stream only but nothing for the main main stream. the main stream stats cease all together, the general tab only renders stats of the sub stream until we delete the info in the sub stream. once removes and saved, the main stream stats render stream info again. weird? yep absolutely :)
Hit a brick wall here.
I will be installing new servers and NAS storage in 5 locations which already have the I-Pro cameras installed totaling around 275 cameras however, we will want to setup viewing machines both locally and remote through browser, via the clients Intranet/ VPN hence I am concerned of the possibility of high resource use @ the server (s) although each server will have multi core processors and multi-threading will be enabled with added 65g memory each and added AMD WX-7100/ 8gb GPU. this GPU works wonderful with BI as does the W-7100/ 8gb.

all in all a test performed at one of the sites, 33 I-Pro cameras using test machine on Win10 Pro E5-1630 v4 3.7, 32gb DDR4, W-7100 GPU, cameras @ 3MP (that's the max for these original I-Pro cameras) resource usage CPU 22-28%, 6-7GB memory and 1% GPU. in this configuration only the main stream was used. not at all bad however we were not able to test the 9 remote or client machines vis browser.
Although I'm fairly confident resource pull won't be huge I would like to try to keep as much reserve resource idle as possible.

Anyone with knowledge of the Panasonic WV series and Blue Iris to assist in getting the sub stream working properly would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Sunday, everyone!!! we have roughly 82 Blue Iris installations in active state running beautifully on v4 and v5 :)

WE LOVE BLUE IRIS!
465230_2975767043384_992715715_o.jpg