Package Falls Off A Delivery Van

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
A few of the FedEx, Amazon drivers in my area usually kind of toss the packages from the second or third steps of the stairs to people's front porch because they are too lazy to walk up all the way to the front door of the house. In my experience the USPS and UPS guys are much more professional than them. Never seen Amazon vans driving with the doors open though, FedEx sometimes.....

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
A few of the FedEx, Amazon drivers in my area usually kind of toss the packages from the second or third steps of the stairs to people's front porch because they are too lazy to walk up all the way to the front door of the house. In my experience the USPS and UPS guys are much more professional than them. Never seen Amazon vans driving with the doors open though, FedEx sometimes.....
Same here.
FedEx people here just can't read either of two signs regarding where to leave packages and to NOT ring doorbell. They also toss packages, etc.

UPS, never an issue

This was right before last Christmas ==>> Adamsville driver charged after admitting to dumping FedEx packages in Blount County ravine

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score