Package Delivery Driver Gone Wrong FAIL | WATCH TO END

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Unloggoed van and uniform. I agree looks staged. Plain vans I've seen but never unloggoed uniform.

If it was real it's a definite sacking along with charges for criminal damage.

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm calling BS! I think his rear number plate is blurred / obscured out as to why I think this, not to mention the staged look

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Unloggoed van and uniform. I agree looks staged. Plain vans I've seen but never unloggoed uniform.

If it was real it's a definite sacking along with charges for criminal damage.
Unmarked vans pass past my house daily, and they are delivering for Amazon as contract workers.
It's up to the outsource co to provide logo'ed uniforms or not.
Anyone can sign up via an app, and amazon's algorithm does the hiring and firing of these workers.
They are tracked every second of the day with there hip appliance.
If they don't meet defined standards, the computer fires them, and they have no recourse for the most part.

I can easily see how he could have been very frustrated under those working conditions.

He landed on his left knee on the step, I can tell you that it doesn't take much to mess your knee up. That night or the next morning he was most likely one sore mother. Lucky if the knee wasn't swelled up the size of a football the next day. Been there, done that, and got the "oh shit" t-shirt.