Osoeri Bird Feeder

BReader

n3wb
Reaction score
There is something I am missing in my attempt to connect the bird feeder's built-in camera to Blue Iris. Similarly, I was unsuccessful using tinyCam Pro. However, both the IP address and the Mac address appear using network scans.
I have tried using Generic/Onvif settings but no luck. I believe the camera to be a Vicohome or Visiotech brand and the brand is not shown in the Vicohome android app however it does show the model as G02.
Perhaps the problem lies in the unknown username and passwords?
Feeder model: OS-BC01
Also, code on feeder's sticker: FC IP65

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There is something I am missing in my attempt to connect the bird feeder's built-in camera to Blue Iris. Similarly, I was unsuccessful using tinyCam Pro. However, both the IP address and the Mac address appear using network scans.
I have tried using Generic/Onvif settings but no luck. I believe the camera to be a Vicohome or Visiotech brand and the brand is not shown in the Vicohome android app however it does show the model as G02.
Perhaps the problem lies in the unknown username and passwords?
Feeder model: OS-BC01
Also, code on feeder's sticker: FC IP65
Hi does it have an RTSP feed ?
Is the camera Onvif ?

Yes you should need a user password pair ..

BReader

n3wb
Reaction score
I am unable to determine if it has a RTSP feed.
I am able to detect both the Camera's IP address and MAC address using various network scans
Again I am not sure if it is ONVIF.
And yes, the username and password are needed.
The support group replies that the camera is not compatible with windows .
I have been able to view the camera on my PC using the BlueStacks emulator and the the Vicohome app
Also puzzling is that I am unable to setup the camera on my android app, tinyCam Pro.
Obviously some kind of workaround is needed so that this camera can be run in conjunction with my other cameras on my Windows PC and on my android phone.
The camera is made by the Shenzhen Guiyang Network Technology Co., Ltd, and marketed under a variety of brand names. The only info that comes up from the Vicohome app are the IP and MAC addresses as well as the Camera model G02