Opossums During Daylight Hours

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
I have been getting recordings nearly every night of opossums over the last several years. Two days ago I starting getting captures during daylight hours for the first time. This camera got the best close up view.

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm curious what this cameras goal is? Seems to be watching a lot of grass/yard and maybe an edge of a porch with a driveway/section of road in the back?

yobigd20

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm curious what this cameras goal is? Seems to be watching a lot of grass/yard and maybe an edge of a porch with a driveway/section of road in the back?
To watch the grass grow, obviously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
I'd have one out just to watch the possums. I just received a tiny cam to stick in a birdhouse. That will make my third cam currently used for critter watching. The gate in the background is an added bonus. Not a great "whodunnit" cam but it'd work well for handling the "what went on" part.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
I recently moved this camera location a little lower than it had been. I plan on moving it back it back to a slightly higher position. The main purpose is to give me a wide overview of the hill below our deck. Our property extends past that dirt road to the fence you see in the far distance. I have another camera pointed to the left to see right up to the edge of our deck and below down the hill. These 2 cameras give me a wide view of the hillside. I also have a PTZ located just above these 2 cameras zoomed in on the dirt road just in front of the white gate. Due to heavy vegetation below the dirt road and the steepness of our hill, that gate provides an excellent choke point for recording people and vehicles that are on that dirt road. I did catch a woman climbing up that hillside toward our house about 2 years ago.