Off -the-hook NFL player Richard Sherman attempted break-in

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Of course, not my video but saw on local news, thought it would show the value of surveillance cameras, especially when evidence is needed. Without it, he could say that he was just knocking on the door or that he never touched the door, yada, yada. Just another spoiled, overpaid NFL player who is currently a free agent (you or I would say "out of work").

Looks like a phone/tablet video of an ADT app connected to one of their video doorbells, but good quality...good enough to get his a$$ arrested.

The news link below says banging on door, I'm thinking "...no, he's trying VERY hard to bust the door in". Come in my door like that you likely will get "lead poisoning."

VIDEO: Surveillance video shows Richard Sherman banging on door at in-laws’ house

Last edited:

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Obviously in the UK we are not legally allowed guns (apart from a few exceptions) so @TonyR he wouldn't get my lead poisoning... But he would get the biggest pound of "Whoop Ass" he ever had! Good old "Lucille" would see to that (Google that if you don't watch The Walking Dead)
You come at my door with that much anger.... I'm protecting my own!!