Nothing Ever Found On Deepstack Running On Ubuntu Machine

chspyder

n3wb
Reaction score
I have run deepstack on the DVR pc and it works good, but I wanted to free up resources so I setup a clean install of Ubuntu with docker and Deepstack, all comes up and works fine I see the requests coming in to the docker window and blue iris registers nothing found for every alert sent to Deepstack, am I missing something?

Any questions?

Pre Thanks
Chspyder

m_listed

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What are the objects you put into the confirm/cancel boxes?

chspyder

n3wb
Reaction score
I had nothing in the reject box and I had just a person to try that still no luck I was not getting a response back what I ended up doing was completely uninstall and reinstalled Blue Iris and everything has been working perfectly fine. I'm sorry I didn't know how to close the thread but it should be closed at this point.

Fubduck

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I ran into a similar issue. I'm running DeepStack GPU on a separate windows 10 box. When I launched DeepStack I used the command:
Code:
deepstack --VISION-DETECTION True --MODE High --PORT 82
However, while testing things out in BI I enabled facial recognition. This caused all of my alerts to show as nothing found. The alerts were being logged in the DeepStack command window but the response times were unbelievably low most just a few milliseconds some were even showing microsecond responses. In the BI log it showed:
Code:
DeepStack: Server error 0
DeepStack: Alert cancelled (nothing found)
I missed this error for 11 hours. Once I disabled facial recognition everything went back to normal. DeepStack response times went back to the their normal > 100ms.

Last edited: