No "Specify frame size" in latest version

Smily

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I noticed thad my cameras position changed in UI3 with latest version. I have a second monitor in portrait orientation and I need this setting to arrange my 4 cameras vertically, one under another. I had this setup forewer, but now it's gone. Please put this option back.

Best, Miha

Attachments

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
The developer of BI does not visit this site. You're better off using the "email support" feature in BI and asking that way.

Additionally, you an also force the console display to use the format you want that will produce the arrangement you want in a remote view. It may take some tinkering, and take notes of he changes you make so you can revert back eaily if you need to. I spent a day getting things exactly th way I wanted them with the newer version.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Or simply rollback to an older version unless there is something in the newest update you need...

Smily

n3wb
Reaction score
Oh, If there is another solution, I will
try. Can you give me a hint where to look for those settings? I tried in UI3, but no luck...

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
You need to left click on the edit button on the main screen of the console then right click on the screen and a menu box will pop up. Alternately, have a look in the help file.

Smily

n3wb
Reaction score
Yea, I tried that before. There is no setting that I find that changes camera layout in UI3. I guess rollback it is...

Thanks !

Smily

n3wb
Reaction score
Sorry, I spoke too soon... There is a setting for that. I just had to disable the force height/aspect setting on the console.

Thanks again!

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
If the height and aspect are set to "Auto" in the local console, then the cameras in UI3 will automatically arrange to best fit your browser window. When you resize the window, the layout will be updated immediately. If you prefer, you can lock in the current layout by using UI3's context menu (right click the video player when viewing a live group).