No push notfications, IVMS 4500 Lite on iOS and Hikvsion single ColorVue Turret Poe camera

Rob.

n3wb
Reaction score
Mine (line crossings) are still working. I wish I better understood the technical reason why it stops for sometimes months, then resumes. As mentioned in prior posts, there were no changes on my user end (and no app updates).

martinst

n3wb
Reaction score
It is still not working at my side. The hik-connect app gives me correct all the line crossing events. The iVMS4500 give me zero push notifications.

When I want to disable the alarm in the app (for enabling it after that), then I get directly the next error:

The error message in english: "unsubscribe from push server failed "

Attachments

Rob.

n3wb
Reaction score
...and once again push notifications have stopped on IVMS-4500. This is complete insanity - as has been the case previously, no changes on my end at all.

Rob.

n3wb
Reaction score
Crazy - and now they just start up again. I wish there was some alert when a server is down (or whatever causes these to stop).

Nopea

n3wb
Reaction score
For the record, the IVMS-4500 worked for a week or so in August 2021. Since then service has been unavailable. I have not made any changes to the configuration, so I'm rather certain that it is a server side issue.