No presets on IP5M-VT1289?

Reaction score
I have a new IP5M-VT1289 and on the webui, there are not presets showing on any of the dialogs. All my Amcrest PTZ cameras have the ability to set prest locations / zooms. Can you not set preset zoom views on Amcrest cams?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have a new IP5M-VT1289 and on the webui, there are not presets showing on any of the dialogs. All my Amcrest PTZ cameras have the ability to set prest locations / zooms. Can you not set preset zoom views on Amcrest cams?
What browser are you using to view the webGUI?

Revo2Maxx

n3wb
Reaction score
The 5mp VT is a Veri-Focal camera with a Zoom lens. With that said out of all my cameras I own and I will admit I have over 100 I only own 5 camera types that are zoom cameras AKA not my PTZ but just zoom cameras that have presets. 4 of them types are Analog cameras 2mp and the other is an older from 2014 very costly Samsung 20x zoom camera (SNZ5200) that has Preset but again my Analog camera and my Samsung cameras were very costly when new over 400USD. I own many Veri-Focal aka Mortized Zoom cameras that are IP and not one of them has presets. So yeah I didn't understand when i started buying Hikvision zoom domes or zoom bullets and Dahua bullets or domes that didn't have preset in them when my older Analog cameras or OLDER Ip cameras did. I would love to find some that I could replace my Analog 5-50mm zoom Bullet cameras (They have presets). Don't get me wrong I have a good few cameras that are not as nice as some of the ones that Amcrest has. Like my older Dahua 2mp cameras where you have to zoom them in and then use the focus to get it to come into focus. Now days they sell Auto Focus or at least semi auto.. I have a dead N45CB5Z I can't remember if it had preset or not seeing it has been a little while since I have used it because it was installed in my other location that was hit by lightning and took out a few of my cameras on that system. I don't think it had presets either, wasn't a cheap camera..