Night view from 5442

Opeth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi there. I have this problem and i need advice from someone. I have dahua at the entrance ipc hdw5442tm-ase and at night was perfect with the street light. Now they replace the light with led and i have this image below. I try to find a solution and the only think i foubd to work is BLC. But why this happening ? I have much more street light now and the camera is worst. Also with blc the image at day is too bright.

Attachments

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi there. I have this problem and i need advice from someone. I have dahua at the entrance ipc hdw5442tm-ase and at night was perfect with the street light. Now they replace the light with led and i have this image below. I try to find a solution and the only think i foubd to work is BLC. But why this happening ? I have much more street light now and the camera is worst. Also with blc the image at day is too bright.
You can try increasing the Gamma setting in the camera, this will brighten up the dark areas. Before adjusting the gamma setting reset the brightness & contrast back to 50 then adjust the gamma setting, when you have the best image with the gamma setting then fine tune with the brightness & contrast

Opeth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You can try increasing the Gamma setting in the camera, this will brighten up the dark areas. Before adjusting the gamma setting reset the brightness & contrast back to 50 then adjust the gamma setting, when you have the best image with the gamma setting then fine tune with the brightness & contrast
But this will effect the day light image?