New Honeywell NVR Issues

Djmura

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm not sure if I'm in the right spot for this one but here it goes. I bought a new Honeywell NVR (Model Number HEN04113) and two 4k IP Cams for my Grams. The system is wired correctly and is up and running. What I can not seem to figure out though is two things.

The first is that I can not find any Mobile Apps for the iPhone that will work - so far all the ones that I have tried seem to hang and not establish a connection. I know the DDNS is correctly set up as I can indeed access the Honeywell NVR via a web browser. Does anyone know what I might be missing there?

The second thing I can not figure out is how to view the cameras from a Desktop Mac Pro running the Safari Web Browser. I can successfully log in and gain access to the Honeywell NRV, but then I get prompted to download and install a Plugin. I did this, but I still can not view the Camera System.

Can anyone help me out here please?

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm not sure if I'm in the right spot for this one but here it goes. I bought a new Honeywell NVR (Model Number HEN04113) and two 4k IP Cams for my Grams. The system is wired correctly and is up and running. What I can not seem to figure out though is two things.

The first is that I can not find any Mobile Apps for the iPhone that will work - so far all the ones that I have tried seem to hang and not establish a connection. I know the DDNS is correctly set up as I can indeed access the Honeywell NVR via a web browser. Does anyone know what I might be missing there?

The second thing I can not figure out is how to view the cameras from a Desktop Mac Pro running the Safari Web Browser. I can successfully log in and gain access to the Honeywell NRV, but then I get prompted to download and install a Plugin. I did this, but I still can not view the Camera System.

Can anyone help me out here please?
I am not sure about the ddns, but try using the firefox web browser.

Galaxy Explorer

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I can successfully log in and gain access to the Honeywell NRV, but then I get prompted to download and install a Plugin. I did this, but I still can not view the Camera System.

I have found the only reliable solution is to use Pale Moon browser. I use it exclusively for configuring Honeywell/Dahua cameras.

Firefox, Chrome, IE and the associated Dahau browser extensions do not work in my experience.