New 3MP Wifi Video Doorbell!

patrocle

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Old tread, but anyone econter for the door bell to flash red , but looks like all is working fine. Not sure why is flashing red ,it is connected to wifi and i have tested with wifi and with no wifi and works just fine

NSC-DB2

Kyle24la

n3wb
Reaction score
Old tread, but anyone econter for the door bell to flash red , but looks like all is working fine. Not sure why is flashing red ,it is connected to wifi and i have tested with wifi and with no wifi and works just fine

NSC-DB2
Flashing red stands for "Abnormal Status". These are a few things to look for to help:

1.Remove SD Card and reinsert, may need to be reformatted from the app as well
2.Remove Db2 from power and let the Db2 power down totally, then reconnect to power.
3. Check for firmware update.
a.https://support.nellyssecurity.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038885453-How-to-Upgrade-Your-NSC-DB2-Video-Doorbell-s-Firmware

You can always reach out to support as well -> customerservice@nellyssecurity.com / 855-340-9999

patrocle

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Flashing red stands for "Abnormal Status". These are a few things to look for to help:

1.Remove SD Card and reinsert, may need to be reformatted from the app as well
2.Remove Db2 from power and let the Db2 power down totally, then reconnect to power.
3. Check for firmware update.
a.https://support.nellyssecurity.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038885453-How-to-Upgrade-Your-NSC-DB2-Video-Doorbell-s-Firmware

You can always reach out to support as well -> customerservice@nellyssecurity.com / 855-340-9999
Thanks for that info.

I summited a ticket to Nellyssecurity Support , and they told me:

"The flashing red can mean a number of things, usually it's something with the micro sd card.
Try removing it and reinserting the microsd card to see if it resolves the red light. "

That day when i notice the red flashing , i was looking around @ the Batch Configuration software i did not do much or anything and when i went outside the door bell was stady blue...so not sure exactly what happen.
Anyway, thanks for the info!

patrocle

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
What microSD card u guys using? i used quite few of them and they keep going out.

Tired of keep replacing them.

See attached pic, what cards i used.

Anyone moved to a different video door bell that maybe better?

Attachments

Kyle24la

n3wb
Reaction score
The DB2 could support up to 128gb, i would refer the hikvsion sd card support list for the most suitable brands. im attaching that here!

What microSD card u guys using? i used quite few of them and they keep going out.

Tired of keep replacing them.

See attached pic, what cards i used.

Anyone moved to a different video door bell that maybe better?

Attachments