Network at 100%

tibimakai

Known around here
Reaction score
Recently I had a memory leak, somehow I fixed it(not really sure what I did), added more memory, updated firmware and it seemed stable for a few days, now the network maxes out at 100%.
I have a motherboard Ethernet port for Windows/internet, and a second Intel card for the cameras.
What could be the problem, never had this issue before.
Any help would be appreciated.

Tibor

Last edited:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Are you allowing Windows to update?

Check the ethernet port drivers - we have seen instances where that driver has caused issues. I would delete and re-add the driver.

tibimakai

Known around here
Reaction score
I while ago, I have removed the PC(actually it is just a mobo on a shelf) to clean it out, it was very dusty and I may have swapped the network cables between them. But how it worked since then, I don't understand. Only today I have seen this issue.
I have swapped the cables and it is working now. One card is 100/100 and the other is 1000/1000. Since the network required 100/103Mbps it was maxing out. Now with the 1000 it has enough bandwidth.
Weird issues happening with my setup. That camera still does not work(still have the error/port/password issue), now my garage Amcrest ptz is showing an error(8000007a).