Need image posting help

merkelck

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello folks, I am brand new at Blue Iris after scrapping another software package. So far I have four wireless IP cameras working. I want to use one of the cameras to provide an image to Wxunderground. I enabled image posting on that camera and then defined the name (image) checked the box to update the image every 6 minutes. I selected the correct FTP location to a server on my machine. This server was verified from the "FTPservers" page of the OPTIONS menu. The .txt file came through fine. After clicking on OK I go check the image location and there is nothing there no matter how long I have waited. I know there is something staring in me in face but right now I can't seem to see the forest for the trees!!!! (senior moment)
I am also assuming that every time the image is sent to my server, it will overwrite the image that was already there. This may also be a wrong assumption on my part.. Yes, I know how to spell ASSUME....

TIA
Kent

merkelck

n3wb
Reaction score
Problem solved. What I didn't realize was the fact that even though the image was being refreshed at the rate I had requested, the date/time stamp in WinExplorer remained the same as the initial image. When I did view the image it reflected the actual image time as produced by the camera.
Kent