Name My Kittens...win a new IPC-HDW5231R-Z varifocal

archedraft

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
P.S. Although you won the contest, I have named the kittens "Sheena, Queen of the Jungle" and "Grizzlor, Hairy Cat From The Wild." Not that I'll ever be able to tell them apart though.
Sheena... Xena...

Haha, I kid I kid!

P.S. all puns intended

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Sheena... Xena...
I must admit, it was you, @archedraft, who set me on the path by which these names came to me. But alas, whilst I may have said yea, the voters said nay. However, as a consolation Prize — for a limited time — I am able to offer you a FABULOUS ACTi E33 ***5MP*** IP camera. As many of us think we know, more is better which, some might argue, proves to them that the E33 is much better than a 2MP offering. Act now. Supplies are limited. Offer void where prohibited by common sense. PM me your shipping address if you want to receive this incredible consolation prize.

Last edited:

archedraft

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I must admit, it was you, @archedraft, who set me on the path by which these names came to me. But alas, whilst I may have said yea, the voters said nay. However, as a consolation Prize — for a limited time — I am able to offer you a FABULOUS ACTi E33 ***5MP*** IP camera. As many of us think we know, more is better which, some might argue, proves to them that the E33 is much better than a 2MP offering. Act now. Supplies are limited. Offer void where prohibited by common sense. PM me your shipping address if you want to receive this incredible consolation prize.
Well whoa! I was really just hoping to make a few people chuckle. I would be more than happy to give that camera a good home. Thank you very much!

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It’s a feral camera...a stray...perhaps you can tame it and find it useful. :) It’s good in the light...not so much in the dark.