Multiple Public IP addresses

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Generally to get to the BIOS you need to hit delete at a specific point when booting. It does vary from machine to machine depending on manufacturer and BIOS, but there should be a screen prompt. You've gotta be quick though.

Dave Lonsdale

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I guess to close this thread out, I have now managed to make my windows 11 BI PC automatically restart after a power break. At first I tried unsuccessfully to get into the bios by continuously bashing the delete key (and others) at startup.

So I googled it as suggested by Flintsone61. Looks like there may be several ways but when the PC is running, I selected settings/system/recovery/advanced startup. I think this way is independent of the make and model of the PC. From there it was dead easy even for me by following the DOS like instructions.

What a great forum this is!

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Glad you got it!....I have mine set this way also. I was very familiar with F2 on Dell, and the I got an HP F10. Some of the older stuff I had was the ESC key. Some many BIOS different keystrokes, One thing for sure is try booting without an Operating System, thats almost certainly going make a full stop, with options.