Meth head tries to rob my car and home.

Zeddy

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well here in Australia they'd charge you for hurting the poor poor criminal, didn't you know he had a rough childhood?

crs101

n3wb
Reaction score
I was enjoying a lazy Sunday when I heard the bang on the door, I checked the camera's and found this low life trying to take what's mine. I need a better alerting system I think, push emails don't seem to be cutting it.

The cops got him a few streets over, he was wanted for aggravated assault, had been using and was carrying meth, and had recently gotten out of jail. I would have hated to think what would have happened if he had gotten inside and surprised me.

With audio

I would have beat the sh!t out of him until he was close enough to brain damage. You try to take from me. The stuff I work my a$$ off for...Then expect exiting in a bodybag or leaving alive but with brain damage.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Well here in Australia they'd charge you for hurting the poor poor criminal, didn't you know he had a rough childhood?
hahaha, you guys need to nut up and take your rights back, anyone who is anti gun is an anti logic moron.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
hahaha, you guys need to nut up and take your rights back, anyone who is anti gun is an anti logic moron.
lol, this thread has derailed into the perfect example of why most pro-gun nutjobs do a shit job of representing responsible firearms owners and operators..

ye'all are fucking nuts thinking this guy deserved to have his life taken over from what I observed was nothing more than trespassing.. I for one will only use my gun against a human to protect another human, you can have my car or whatever shit's inside and while I might kick your fucking ass; I aint going to kill you for it.

NoloC

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Agree with Nayr.

Hope you guys are NRA members and continue to support second amendment rights with donations and at the ballot box.
And they offer great classes to teach proficiency and responsibility associated with firearms.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
I would have beat the sh!t out of him until he was close enough to brain damage. You try to take from me. The stuff I work my a$$ off for...Then expect exiting in a bodybag or leaving alive but with brain damage.

exactly the way I think except do not leave them alive, they will end up sueing you or some crap. I find it disgusting there are people in this world who apologize for these scum or are against anything but the death penalty. These people CHOSE to come onto my property and violate the sanctity of my home, and steal things I bought with my hard earned money, and sometimes if you are there you get assaulted or killed. They deserve one thing, instant death, and if they escape and are caught, public execution.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
I will agree to disagree, the nice thing about being the pro gun nut jobs is, we have the guns, the thumb sucking liberals and millennials have dildos to stop us. :)

crs101

n3wb
Reaction score
lol, this thread has derailed into the perfect example of why most pro-gun nutjobs do a shit job of representing responsible firearms owners and operators..

ye'all are fucking nuts thinking this guy deserved to have his life taken over from what I observed was nothing more than trespassing.. I for one will only use my gun against a human to protect another human, you can have my car or whatever shit's inside and while I might kick your fucking ass; I aint going to kill you for it.
See... I'm not shooting anyone. I do however have a bat named Lucile...And she's VERY thirsty for blood and hungry for juicy chunks of raw brains.

She would take care of anyone that tried to take from me and my home.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
See... I'm not shooting anyone. I do however have a bat named Lucile...And she's VERY thirsty for blood and hungry for juicy chunks of raw brains.

She would take care of anyone that tried to take from me and my home.

it's also funny when people have cameras and guns but don't care if people take everything they own, why not just leave a sign on your door then lol "free stuff inside".

crs101

n3wb
Reaction score
it's also funny when people have cameras and guns but don't care if people take everything they own, why not just leave a sign on your door then lol "free stuff inside".
Unless I feel my life or my family's lives are in deadly danger then that's when the Smith & Wesson comes out.

Otherwise, Lucile will take care of the job.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
when you got a hammer everything you see is a nail..

My guns are not for killing people with; never bought em for that reason.. I own them for my own reasons and its not to go psycho on someone with em..

All you needa do is break there legs and they aint running away while you call the police.. im all for defending my property, but im not risking my life and family for my shit and my gun only comes out in defence when I'm willing to die for something..

my mother's anti-gun; she's an ex-sherriff whom watched her LEO supervisor get executed on his knees with his own gun by our nextdoor neighbor, I dont think she's an illogical idiot.. go ahead and be a mr tough internet cowboy; in the real world gun fights are nothing like movies.

crs101

n3wb
Reaction score
when you got a hammer everything you see is a nail..

My guns are not for killing people with; never bought em for that reason.. I own them for my own reasons and its not to go psycho on someone with em..

All you needa do is break there legs and they aint running away while you call the police.. im all for defending my property, but im not risking my life and family for my shit and my gun only comes out in defence when I'm willing to die for something..

my mother's anti-gun; she's an ex-sherriff whom watched her LEO supervisor get executed on his knees with his own gun by our nextdoor neighbor, I dont think she's an illogical idiot.. go ahead and be a mr tough internet cowboy; in the real world gun fights are nothing like movies.
See... I'm in law enforcement too. And I will tell you this. My stuff is not free for the taken.

If you're coming in my house or trying to take my car. If you don't end up with some lead in your head, you'll end up meeting Lucile. It's not about being an Internet Cowboy. Is about defending my property.

To each their own...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
They have to get by my killer cat Samantha first.
I can tell you she scares the shit outta me regularly and I pity the poor soul who wakes her from her nap. :eek:

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
were on the same page I believe; Ive dished out, and even taken a whoping to protect my shit.. I'm willing to take an ass whooping to protect my car, just not die.. if I see a guy with a gun in his pants, or a half dozen gangbangers.. im jas calling the cops..

some crackhead or punk ass teenager is gonna get assed kicked with my metal lousivelle..

cameras are so I know what im walking into

crs101

n3wb
Reaction score
They have to get by my killer cat Samantha first.
I can tell you she scares the shit outta me regularly and I pity the poor soul who wakes her from her nap. :eek:
LMAO!!!

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
1) Totally agree with Nayr.
2) Would also agree thieves are pond scum that deserve an ass-kickin' just short of brain damage.

PaulNH

n3wb
Reaction score
I was enjoying a lazy Sunday when I heard the bang on the door, I checked the camera's and found this low life trying to take what's mine. I need a better alerting system I think, push emails don't seem to be cutting it.

The cops got him a few streets over, he was wanted for aggravated assault, had been using and was carrying meth, and had recently gotten out of jail. I would have hated to think what would have happened if he had gotten inside and surprised me.

With audio

Great post... glad they got him. It's also a great reminder for everyone to keep your doors locked. Yes, even when you are home. (and cars too... of course)

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
I keep the doors locked at home, I want to have a delay to grab a firearm and be ready to open fire as they step through the door

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Although I live in rural Alabama, I lived in N. Calif. for 29 years and still lock my doors. That being said, if someone breaks in when there's lights on, TV audio and 3 cars in the driveway, I WILL assume the worst and won't fire any warning shot but offer them several choices as follows: If I'm in my recliner, they get a Bersa .380; the kitchen, a Taurus .380, the office, a Bersa 9mm, the bathroom, a S&W .38 Special, the back porch, a Henry .22LR, the bedroom, an Honor Defense 9mm. I hope to never be placed in that position to use any of them but I have no doubt that I will under that circumstance. And I'm going for center mass, too.