Messenger on here

Blue65

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It has been a little while, since I have been on here. I was speaking to another member on a cam setup, and I want to say I was speaking to him via a instant messenger through this site. However, I can not find the old logs. Am I just making this up or is there a messenger that is on this website?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It has been a little while, since I have been on here. I was speaking to another member on a cam setup, and I want to say I was speaking to him via a instant messenger through this site. However, I can not find the old logs. Am I just making this up or is there a messenger that is on this website?
There's what is referred to generally as "PM" (Personal Message) found in the upper right, the envelope known as "Inbox" for "Conversations."
Click on that to send or read PM's / engage in a conversation between yourself and a selected party or parties.

Blue65

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
There was a guy on here that helped me out back in August of last year. He was super helpful, and I had a few more questions for the guy. Now I can not find his contact information :(

Blue65

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
There was a guy on here that helped me out back in August of last year. He was super helpful, and I had a few more questions for the guy. Now I can not find his contact information :(
He gave me his phone number, and I was going back through here looking for it and I can not seem to find it. I just felt like there was some type of instant messenger almost.

Blue65

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yeah, that is where I am looking. Maybe the user left here or something. How do you view just your sent PM?