manufacturer-specific protocol options

tvbob

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello all, Does blue iris 5 have any updates for the ptz protocol options for a udp technology
IPX3702HD-5314 Full HD Outdoor Repositionable Dome IP Camera?
I can view it in blue iris 5 but i can't setup PTZ. I can log on to the camera using (Internet explorer browser) and move it ( all PZT work).
I have not let blue iris update since I purchased the licence About 6 month ago.Thanks

As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Have you attempted to use BI's setup for ONVIF in the PTZ tab?

Last edited:

tvbob

n3wb
Reaction score
i tried that first ONVIF (OXML) and about 50 other camera selections at random

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
did you do a find/ inspect when configuring the camera in BI. This is normally the best way to go.

tvbob

n3wb
Reaction score
I have already done that.. I can view the camera in blue iris but I cannot move it, I also updated blue iris

tvbob

n3wb
Reaction score
Blue iris can not figure out the transport stream (using find/inspect) I have to use /ufirststream. to view video in blue iris
I will try every default setting blue iris has for PTZ/control protocol...see what happens

tvbob

n3wb
Reaction score
UPDATE... I reached out to Blur Iris support (They were Great).. I sent them a clip board of my system, My DNS address and login info for the camera,
They created a blue iris update for UDP technology cameras That was released yesterday 3/23/21.The PTZ works great now... Blue Iris has a great support Team !!!