Looking for fine tuning advice

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I've noticed outside of my shaded zone on cameras DS seems to be scanning. I also noticed on this alert there seemed to be two scans? One shows my shaded zone and the other is the whole view from the camera. Also I have detect/ignore static object checked and it still seems to be finding them even when the object doesn't move.

I'm currently running Mikelud1 custom model but this has been going on for a while.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Screenshot (110).pngScreenshot (114)_LI.jpgScreenshot (115)_LI.jpgScreenshot (111).png

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Keep in mind that the "Analyze with Deepstack" under "Testing & Tuning" will ALWAYS perform better than live as it is after the fact and should not be used as an analysis tool to try to figure out why it didn't see a car or person. It should only be used to see what DeepStack can find in that clip, like "hmm I wonder if DeepStack can find a toothbrush" and then walk around with a toothbrush and have it identify it. I can run this on a camera not using Deepstack and it will show EVERYTHING that Deepstack has in its objects to find that it sees in the clip.

Were you being alerted to the items outside of your area C, or are you only concerned that in the DAT file that they are showing those?

Keep in mind, that for DS to find items in your zone C, it does need to identify everything in the field of view outside of Zone C, but it shouldn't be sending you alerts outside of that area if setup correctly.

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Keep in mind that the "Analyze with Deepstack" under "Testing & Tuning" will ALWAYS perform better than live as it is after the fact and should not be used as an analysis tool to try to figure out why it didn't see a car or person. It should only be used to see what DeepStack can find in that clip, like "hmm I wonder if DeepStack can find a toothbrush" and then walk around with a toothbrush and have it identify it. I can run this on a camera not using Deepstack and it will show EVERYTHING that Deepstack has in its objects to find that it sees in the clip.

Were you being alerted to the items outside of your area C, or are you only concerned that in the DAT file that they are showing those?

Keep in mind, that for DS to find items in your zone C, it does need to identify everything in the field of view outside of Zone C, but it shouldn't be sending you alerts outside of that area if setup correctly.

This DS log was played after the fact it wasn't live.

I have in the past received alerts like this I just haven't decided to check on them until today. Here is another. I wonder if raising my confidence level would fix this?Screenshot (118).pngScreenshot (117).png