IVMS-4200 3.2 cannot login cloud

chrisvdv

n3wb
Reaction score
In the latest IVMS-4200 version 3.2.0.10 there is no possibility anymore to login to the cloud or add p2p Hikconnect camera.
Is there something i overlook?

chrisvdv

n3wb
Reaction score
Very Strange. I've installed the same software on another pc and now I can login to the cloud.
The first (the one without the cloud login) is a new HP laptop model 17-ca1117nb with Windows 10 Pro 64bit.

Ruba

n3wb
Reaction score
I have exactly the same problem. I have .NET 3.5 (which includes 2.0 and 3.0) and .NET 4.8 with all possible updates on Windows 10 64b with all current updates installed. Still no cloud login icon on top bar. iVMS version is V3.6.1.6_E. I tried to install exact same installation to another computer with very similar configuration and cloud icon is there. @chrisvdv how did you update your .NET? Did you just use Windows Update?

If anyone have ideas how to solve this, please let me know your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

trempa92

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The problem occurs with admins rights missing during installation. Sometimes the cloud module will not be installed if admin rights are missing. Log in with local administrator install software then log back to your user account.

mrruku

n3wb
Reaction score
Tryed installing with right mouse click, then Open as administrator. No logging button.
It seems that .NET 2, 3, 3.5 4.8 are installed, but I dont know how to update them.
Versions tryed are 3.4.0.7 and 3.7.0.5. Both versions doesn't show logging button on top right, so I can't log to hikconnect account.