IOGEER/sricam and bi

Scootscoot

n3wb
Reaction score
OK First let me say that I know that the sricam is junk, but I am stuck with two of them and trying to get some use out of them. I am able to connect the cameras to an outdated version of Vitamin D video by using settings other ip ,RSTP ip address port 554 no user name, no password, and path /onvif1. I would like to incorporate these cameras to the BI so that I am running only one program. However BI states there is no signal. Any ideas how to make these junk cameras run on BI?

Thanks in advance

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
OK First let me say that I know that the sricam is junk, but I am stuck with two of them and trying to get some use out of them. I am able to connect the cameras to an outdated version of Vitamin D video by using settings other ip ,RSTP ip address port 554 no user name, no password, and path /onvif1. I would like to incorporate these cameras to the BI so that I am running only one program. However BI states there is no signal. Any ideas how to make these junk cameras run on BI?

Thanks in advance
Have you tried the sricam options from the drop down?
You can also try this https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/4099-How-to-add-camera-to-BI-that-is-not-in-the-drop-down-list
If you are running the latest version of BI you can use the find inspect button for onvif, you likely have to enter the proper user name and password for the camera