I see Deer a Lot--- Never this!

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Turkey buzzards too ... we have lots of them (nature's recycle and garbage collectors)
Man, you're right and I forgot..who could forget those dedicated, winged sanitation workers that keep our highways and byways clear of roadkill!
We've got 2 types; black buzzards and turkey buzzards.

Reaction score
I would assume that the cat and small dog population in your neighborhood is taking a hit.
Yes-- someone I work with lost a cat to one, though they live on the other side of town-- certainly a different group than those who frequent my area. The FB lost pets page has many missing cats in the last 6 months or so....

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
and now, it is making daytime appearances..... just about 30 minutes ago.

Same thing in my neighborhood. On my morning walk I saw another coyote cross the street maybe 150' in front of me. Crossed into neighbors front yard, jumped up on the brick wall and was walking North to the next street as I walked by. By the way this was at 7:14 am and in the mornings have been most of my coyote sightings.

Reaction score
He sure is interested in the yard to the left of the cam. He is always looking that way. I like how he sat down in the middle of the road and looked around.
Different cam-- My neighbor is behind his truck unhitching his camper-- about 30 yards from the coyote. It knows he's there, but probably can't really see him. I step out of my garage about 6 seconds after this and see it in the street running north again...

1651201963068.png

1651202246082.png