Huisun V1 Cycles, And whats the latest Firmware?

patrocle

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I have the Huisun V1

And i notice that the camera cycles quite few times during the week, goes right,left,zoom in out, and then it comes to the preset-ed position.
Also it goes offline and then after a minute comes back online,cycles and then goes to the normal set position.

What is the latest firmware?
I have this:

My other settings:

Thanks for any help

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
that behavior is typically due to voltage fluctuations causing the cam to reboot.

how is the cam powered? how long is the wiring from cam to power source and what gauge is that wiring?
does it happen more at night (when IR lights are on, drawing more current)?

patrocle

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a nvr with 8 channels and cameras is connected there at 1 poe port. (all 8 ports are full as i have 8 cameras in total and 1 cam a non poe = 9 cam's)

Cable is a Cat5e or Cat6 and about 120 ft., also is doing at day time from what i notice.

But yes, power maybe at fault , as maybe the Nvr is not delivering the voltage need it for each cam.

How about firmware? is there any new out or?

Thanks.

(my cam and system specs here:
https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/5083-Laptop-or-Desktop-Pc-to-run-Blue-Iris
post 3)

Zeddy

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I get the same problem with my V2 at night. If I get a bit liberal with the PTZ controls the camera seems to brown out and do weird things. Sometimes I need to log into the switch and cycle POE on that port. When I get home I'll be looking at possibly adding some capacitors across the supply to try and smooth things out.