Huisun 10x mini PTZ Front Door (deck) installation

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I finished installing the 2nd Huisun mini ptz camera today. It will be replacing one of my Hikvision 2432's that was sitting on a table.

I'll leave the other Hik 2432 mounted above the window so that the Huisun can share the audio from the Hik. Here's a couple of installation pics with one showing both the Huisun and Hik.

Here's a snapshot from the Huisun using BI

And here's a snapshot from the Hik. The Huisun IR's really light up the area for the Hik. :)

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It really does look good Lare. Is there any ambient lighting helping out (besides the Huisun IR)?

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It really does look good Lare. Is there any ambient lighting helping out (besides the Huisun IR)?
No, I turned off the motion detector lights and the deck ceiling lights when those snapshots were taken. You can see light from other cameras by the gate but no other lighting around the deck.

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Is the gain at 100? Huisun looks a bit dark.
Right now everything in the image section is set to default including the exposure settings which is on auto. It did seem a little dark, but that's probably because of the IR's reflecting off the wall to the left. When I panned the camera to the right away from the wall, everything brightened up.