How to reach Amanda?

Geordon

n3wb
Reaction score
Lots of posters say to get Longse through Amanda@longse.com. I have emailed several times without response. I was able to reach Eddy through Alibaba, but that conversation dried up fast when I could not produce a company web site and Skype name for contact. I want to order two IMX178 turrets (probably 3.6mm and 5mm), and see how it goes from there. It appears Alibaba allows a sample order, then minimum order quantities after that. Does Amanda allow repeat purchases from individual buyers? Or should I just pay the upcharge and order from Shenzhen Topxel Electronics on AliExpress?

Thanks,

Geordon

patrocle

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Or if she does not accept you faster,add kelly.longse and tell her that you looking for amanda to accept you on skype.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Keep in mind that ordering directly from Longse isn't cheap in terms of shipping cost, they only ship DHL and prices start at $38. If buying one cam you might find it cheaper at Ali express.

patrocle

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Yes, they are $38 bucks.

So my order LBW90S500 directly with Amanda was done on Aug 28-2016 (lead time 5-10 days - by whatever she meant by that!? > when i get it or when they will ship it out!?)
I have asked her (aug 31-2016) what's going on and where is my tracking number?!
She replied with: "The order is being produced now,and I have pushed it in urgent.Tracking number will be sent to you as soon as it's shipped."

Anyway

Geordon

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for the guidance. I installed Skype and IM'd Amanda.Got an instant response and invoice is on its way for 2 cams.

rtificial

n3wb
Reaction score
Shenzhen Topxel Electronics has taken weeks to ship my orders.
Just request an order cancellation, then they will suddenly work very fast. Was my experience at least. Still, I really cancelled it, because I ordered something different in the meantime already. But when I requested the cancellation, all of a sudden, they were ready for shipment the next day.

patrocle

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I ordered two LRDC60S500 with 3.6mm and 5mm lens plus external POE
I see that it cams with 3.6mm, how did you get the 5mm?
And if you order 2 of them , did they give you a discount on shipping? or you paid $38 fedex economy for each?

Got my tracking today for LBW90S500 that i have order from them.

Thanks.

Geordon

n3wb
Reaction score
I see that it cams with 3.6mm, how did you get the 5mm?
And if you order 2 of them , did they give you a discount on shipping? or you paid $38 fedex economy for each?

Got my tracking today for LBW90S500 that i have order from them.

Thanks.
Shipping was $39 total. Longse has a second price list with 5mm options for several S500 cameras, of which the LRDC is one, so I asked for it. I am trying to swap one of the LRDC60S500 units for the LBW90S500, as you just ordered, but am waiting for Amanda to get back to the office.