Hikvision NVR how view on remotely on TV

Ram N V

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi good evening to all,

Kindly let me know the solution for remotely view on TV for Hikvision NVR. It may possible?

Ram N V

n3wb
Reaction score
I have now android TV box i.e mecool km9pro. In this hw to install hikvision app kindly let me know.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@Ram N V ,

Regarding your request "I have now android TV box i.e mecool km9pro. In this hw to install hikvision app kindly let me know":

Consider Tinycam Pro app for Android; forum here.

P.S. - Welcome to IPCT! :)

Last edited:

micoinde

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
We ran HDMI over CAT6 with Crestron DM Lite – HDMI® over CATx Transmitters for a client who wanted the simplicity of selecting the HDMI2 input on the main television within another room to view all the cameras connected to the LTS (Hikvision) NVR. The VGA output at this NVR was used for direct monitoring of the video within the office area.

Very simple solution.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
My Hikvision NVR's are on my local LAN system. I bought a very small computer and hooked the video out up to my television and to my LAN. Downloaded Hikvision IVMS-4200 onto the computer and I am able watch everything on my 65" TV. ;)

Cameras on TV.JPG

Ram N V

n3wb
Reaction score
NVR in the place of more than 5km. This NVR has to view on remotely on the TV. Kindly advice, how?

Smalljob

n3wb
Reaction score
Does the TV have a web browser, like a smart TV? If so you could log in .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Does the TV have a web browser, like a smart TV? If so you could log in .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If you are talking to me, HDMI ports which you select from the TV menu. I use the little computer to browse the web.

Ram N V

n3wb
Reaction score
NVR in the place of more than 5km. This NVR has to view on remotely on the TV. Kindly advice, how? I have now android TV box i.e mecool km9pro. In this hw to install hikvision app kindly let me know.