Hikvision NVR + Camera Kit assistance needed

Reaction score
Good morning,

I am currently working with a NVR kit from Hikvision which I am experiencing the following issue. After I complete the initial setup and in the grid UI I go ahead to connect the camera and I might get a flash of video and it goes dark. Two red lights in the face turn on when connected to the CAT6 as they are PoE. I do get an IP conflict message but each camera is on a different IP as I used SADP Tool to check.

HIVISION KIT EKI-Q82T26 (NVR + 6 Cameras)
Hikvision NVR Model:
ERI-Q108-P8
Camera Model: ECI-T22FX

Note I am unable to factory reset the camera as there was no reset switch found anywhere in the dome or on board. The default password for the cameras is not recognized and when I try to interface directly with the camera via IP the password doesnt work and the attempts countdown until Im locked out. Most PoE kits I have installed have been easy as plug and play and most Hikvision NVRs have been easy to setup. Does anyone have similar experience or familiar with this issue. The cameras where sealed when I got the kit.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Just to clarify, I am not getting any video feed from any of my cameras besides the first blip. After that the camera section of the NVR setting doesnt detect any cameras.

Sagar Rana

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi There, I'm not too experienced also but What I do is, New IP Camera always set IP from my PC (Not Connected with LAN Switch) and keep record for those IP and Camera (Better write with permanent marker). First time you open from PC Browser with Default IP Address they let you set your Own user name and Password. Then process to Switch or NVR.
My Question is:
Did you Use your PC for Setup IP of your Camera or Password?

Reaction score
The cameras were setup connected directly to the NVR kit it came with. I never did the setup via PC using the IP. The password for cameras was asked during the setup but it wasnt to create one.

Sagar Rana

n3wb
Reaction score
Then If you have an PC then use IP Scanner and scan those all camera's IP and look if there is any 2 camera with same IP Address. Did you remember your camera password as well as username?

Reaction score
I never assigned a password and Hikvision never provided a sticker on the dome and no reset button. I never was given the option and I wasnt aware that I should attempt setup on cam directly before using the NVR. Theres no username changes outside of default admin. I never contacted Hik for reset assistance as it makes me feel the cameras were setup elsewhere prior but each package was sealed with matching serial number barcode matching the NVR boxing.

Sagar Rana

n3wb
Reaction score
I never assigned a password and Hikvision never provided a sticker on the dome and no reset button. I never was given the option and I wasnt aware that I should attempt setup on cam directly before using the NVR. Theres no username changes outside of default admin. I never contacted Hik for reset assistance as it makes me feel the cameras were setup elsewhere prior but each package was sealed with matching serial number barcode matching the NVR boxing.
Without setting a password, they not let change IP Address. Please try to connect in PC and look that camera's IP whether Default of Changed.