Hikvision Indoor station

cmanc

n3wb
Reaction score
Live in apartment block with 6 flats and there is a Hikvisoin access station outside with a DS-KH6320-WTE1 indoor video screen in the flat. Considering replacing with a DS-KH9510 unit. Couple of questions that would be great to get any help with:

1) Can I simply replace the 6320 with the 9510 unit - 6320 is PoE so is it simply plug in RJ45, set 9510 to auto DHCP and will it just work, or will there be config work needed on the IVMS console (which I dont currently have access to)
2) Any experiences with running 3P android apps on the 9521 - wanted to install the Honeywell Home and Lutron apps to control heating and lighting
3) I have a wired Texecom alarm with a wired door sensor and wired PIR - can I hardwire these into the Alarm terminals on the 9510 or would I need to add something like the AX Pro wireless setup to integrate into the 9510 and hikconnect

Finally read somewhere that the 9510 Android units maybe being replaced with newer models soon - any insights from the forum,

Thanks for any help,

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
DONT buy 9510 yet, thye are crap, they run on android 5
there is not a single app that runs on it, and SUPER slow

wait untill REV B , comes out next month or Q2 , based on android 10 , you can also disable intercom and run native android on it
Believe, already waiting for this , i have 2 of those crappy units, bought to run apps, but i gave up after 4 apps

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The 9521, what device is that anyway ? i was talking about ds-kh9310 and ds-kh9510 (rev a series)

cmanc

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks NoFate - 9521 is typo :) meant 9510 - will wait for the for revB model

trempa92

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You installed another launcher?
This is original launcher, you just need to lunch it, i just installed few apps afterwards, i still dont see why they limit to 2 apps, when i installed like 10 already inside lolipop 5.1 android launcher

trempa92

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I am having a problem installing extracted apk IndoorDevice on other android devices, i am having signature and certificate problems. I am still working on a workaround. When im done, Indoor station can be any android device.

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes, with ez file explorer I also installed more apps... But it's useless, android 5 too old, apps are not running on it...

I have now the new 9510 rev B model, it runs android 10 , also an option to launch android , instead of indoor ...

It's some better, still limited to 2 apps, but the apps are at least running now