HIKVISION DS-KV8113-WME1 Bootloop after upgrade

NVH78

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello guy,

After upgrade my kv8113 to the last firmware ( DZP20200824095_01_H11_EN_STD_V2.1.5_200904 ) the doorbell is entering into a bootloop.

Any idea to recover it for rj45 or sdcard or must need ttl adapter ?

Thanks for your knowloged

djrazor

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi my friend, did you solve it allready? If yes, then how? i have the same issue

NVH78

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi my friend, did you solve it allready? If yes, then how? i have the same issue
Hi, yes i solve it by made my own câble. Rs232 to USB with a converter. I folow a tutorial for reseting nvr password. Its the same procedure. With a jst 1,5 4pin.

Vrba

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, can you write some kind of tutorial, steps what you did as I have an issue with doorbell also.

Did upgrade and had problems, possibly firmware was not for mine (B model and A model difference), doorbell didn't ring indoor station and picture and sound was there, couldn't add slave doorbell.... so i download from portal other firmware, did update, units installed (i see them IVMS) new firmware but I cant get to them, in loop starting and when i try web login pass wrong. So I cant deactivate them to do new setup and don't know what went wrong.

Have one 8113, two 8213 connected to 3 indoor stations.