WTS Hikvision DS-HD1

baf

n3wb
Reaction score
I recently posted about my DS-HD1 because I'm seemingly locked out of using the Hik-Connect app with it. It still works fine, and if I follow the Nelly's directions for setting it up without the app, it functions just fine as a camera. My main issue with it is that I have a mechanical chime, which apparently cannot be configured to work unless you can use the app.

I've tried everything I described in the linked thread as well as Hikvision support and didn't get very far, so at this point I'm just done wasting time on it (I've already replaced it with an Amcrest AD410) and figure someone might be able to get some use out of it if they don't care about the app and don't have a mechanical chime, or just want to use it as a camera as I found the image quality pretty good both day and night.

I have the DS-HD1 itself, two of the three original faceplates, the corner/angle adapters, power kit, etc. Considering the circumstances outlined above, I'd happily let it go for $50 shipped within the continental US. Please send a private message or reply here if interested.

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Maybe you could get enough people to send enough money ( $50) to watch you crush it with a sledgehammer on the driveway cam. :p