hi to all.im new at this

turkeytom

n3wb
Reaction score
i have a second hand ads 445 ip cam,i have installed the software and can view the cam but it will not let me setup admin,wifi or anything else,if i go to admin,it asks for password so i enter admin,123456 as it says in the manual,it dose this on everything,? im almost ready to throw it in the bin and get a dog
Tom

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
i have a second hand ads 445 ip cam,i have installed the software and can view the cam but it will not let me setup admin,wifi or anything else,if i go to admin,it asks for password so i enter admin,123456 as it says in the manual,it dose this on everything,? im almost ready to throw it in the bin and get a dog
Tom
Welcome to the forum. From the manual:
The default username is admin, password is 123456. If you have changed the username and password to something different, you will need toreset the camera back to its default factory settings. To reset the camera, unplug the power adapter from the power socket then press and hold the Reset button while you reconnect the power adapter to the power socket. Release the Reset button after a few seconds

turkeytom

n3wb
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. From the manual:
The default username is admin, password is 123456. If you have changed the username and password to something different, you will need toreset the camera back to its default factory settings. To reset the camera, unplug the power adapter from the power socket then press and hold the Reset button while you reconnect the power adapter to the power socket. Release the Reset button after a few seconds
hi many thanks for that info.i will try it now and see what happens,cheers tom

turkeytom

n3wb
Reaction score
wooooooow you are a superst mr fenderman,im now able to at last get to those setting,ive been pulling my hair out all week with this
i come on here and 5 mins later problem solved,a huge thankyou from TOM,

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
wooooooow you are a superst mr fenderman,im now able to at last get to those setting,ive been pulling my hair out all week with this
i come on here and 5 mins later problem solved,a huge thankyou from TOM,
No problem...thats what this forum is all about.

turkeytom

n3wb
Reaction score
well all i can say is im glad i came on here to have a look,also your user name,,would that be connected with guitars,as ive got 5 strats 2 usa and 3 mexicans,
tom

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I had a Stratocaster once back in the 80's along with a Fender Pre-CBS twin reverb amp. But the future Mrs. Q™ put the kabash on the band. In fact, one of my greatest works was "Nuclear Nightmare", by Q™. And since I have a captive audience, I'll recite the lyrics to you...

I turned on my TV, and what did I see
On the late night news right after Quincy
It was a nuclear nightmare, a hydrogen mess
It was pain, it was sorrow it was unhappiness...

Well ashes to ashes and dust, to dust
The land of the free was soon turned to rust
I'd rather die of old age or unhappiness
Than to be fried alive in mircowave mess...

OK...there's more...which I'll spare you.

turkeytom

n3wb
Reaction score
,,,thats cool i like that a lot,so the wife put the knife in so to speak,lol,
one of my hobbies is making guitars and mending them,i was in a band some years ago but now im an old fart lol,62.
playing guitar,everything from the shadows to pink floyd and a bit of joe satrianni thrown in,also into motorcycles ,i do all this stuff,but cant fix a ip cam problem,lmao,
i may be in touch with you in the near future about putting it live out on the net,but il get my music room cleaned up before i even think about that,
take care many thanks again,kind regards tom

turkeytom

n3wb
Reaction score
another problem,,ive got the one ads cam working fine,ive got two of these cams,ads445,
i know the eid number bi dont have the verification code,any idea how to find it,many thanks tom